Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

Cary's Favorite Movies

have a change to the clown movie - it is Shakes the Clown, and if we are including kid films, The Secret of Roan Inish, and The Little Princess. Also the one that makes me laugh hysterically with the scene in the kitchen, so that I have to stop the film and use my inhaler because I'm laughing/crying so hard is How to Get Ahead in Advertising; Or Two Heads are Better Than One. I laugh for 30 minutes at least! Our Man Joe makes me cry every single time. I just love the weird creepy feeling of Cat People, when you can feel the anima rising out of your subconscious. Black Orpheus is so damn lush visually and musically, and if I had to add a deeply disturbing but incredible film it would be Repulsion.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?