Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

Kathy's Favorite Movies

Here is a list of favorite movies I could come up with
at the moment. I asked myself, could I watch this film
again. Even if I really enjoyed watching a film, like
all 3 Lord of the Rings films, since I couldn't watch
them again, I didn't include them.

East is East (Manchester, England)
Napoleon Dynamite (Idaho)
Smoke Signals (Idaho)
Bye Bye Birdie (Paul Lynde)
Rock and Roll High School (The Ramones)
Repo Man (Generic Food)
Antonia's Line (Holland)
Amelie (Paris)
Elling (Norway)
Star Wars a New Hope (The only real SW movie)
Escape to Witch Mountain (Disney)
Lord Love a Duck (Roddy McDowall)
Drop Dead Fred (Rik Mayall)
The Cleats of Imminent Doom (short film)
The Aristocats (Disney)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?